Kelly Services working with a company in Allentown, PA to fill operator positions.
$1000 sign on bonus let's talk!
JOB SCOPE/ SUMMARY:
- Work at workstation on product filling and packaging line
- Match batch tickets with information on can, acquire proper labels labeling and filling and assist in set-up of labeling machine; inspect cans to verify appropriate product identification numbers, product types and warnings are properly attached
- Retrieve plugs and stage plugs from proper area.
- Verify cans and labels are ready for batch to be filled; maintain a full scramble table with empty containers place them on filling line and stack filled containers on pallets.
- Set up, make adjustments to, clean up labelers and Inspect pallets for damage and reject as necessary.
- Operate box sticker and bailer machines and monitor equipment for proper operation.
- Request maintenance help when needed.
- Move pallets and distribute in Make & Shape area and scan pallet barcode placards for inventory purposes.
- Feed boxes onto the box assembler and feed empty containers through bailing, labeling, and sticker machines and monitor equipment functionality.
- Complete basic production log to include tank number, inspection person, product number, batch number, label identification, weight, unit size in half pints, pints, quarts, gallons, or fives and converted weight.
- Ensure proper screens or filters are placed feeding mechanism; change filters as needed and ensure correct cans are staged over from storage and correct lids are used ensuring proper sealing of lids.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Some experience in a production environment is desirable
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES RECOMMENDED FOR POSITION:
- Knowledge of filling line production, packaging procedures and equipment
- Ability to operate a forklift, bailing, label, and sticker machines
- Knowledge of safety rules and procedure
- Ability to check cans, lids, fill levels and ensure proper screens or filters are being utilized
- Ability to visually inspect labels and stickers for correct identification of products
- Knowledge of equipment control systems
Shifts Pay rate is $16.00
4th 6 am – 6 pm or 6 pm – 6am Saturday, Sunday and 1 day during the week – they are flexible
KTEs will earn an extra $2 an hour which will be paid out in April. This program should end in April; however, Behr may extend it through the end of the year.
Benefits once hired permanently:
- Quarterly bonuses based on sales
- Health insurance 80% paid
- Dental insurance 50% paid
- 401K match up to 4%
- Profit sharing after 1 year
- $7,500 education reimbursement
Apply today firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.