Our new concept opening in May 2021 will be the best place on Chautauqua Lake to relax and enjoy a beverage, breakfast, lunch, or simply some time for you and your family. We are currently in the process of completely renovating this fresh café with the anticipation that it will quickly become one of the best parts of the Bemus Point community.
Lakeside vacationing or living is both a reflection of success and an opportunity to recharge the soul to continue that success. Individuals and families from around the globe, by the hundreds of thousands, enjoy this experience on Chautauqua Lake each year. With your help, we intend to play a role in this cherished vacation / seasonal (four season) living experience by bringing to life a quick serve, digitally enabled, café and coffee shop.
- Mission: Provide vacation memories and nourishment to the body and soul by setting the table for a great meal and beverage experience.
- Our Values:
- Customer First: We place the customer at the center of every decision.
- Own Results: We are empowered and accountable to create our tomorrow.
- Do What’s Right: No matter what!
- Have Fun: Life is too short not to!
A Café Manager that thinks like an owner and wants to lead its success by organizing and energizing the day. As any good “owner” would, the manager will also play in role in designing and executing the menu, coaching, marketing, and leading the team to customer delight. Success is simple: many families include the café in their vacation memories, and we become part of the fabric of the community.
- Lead each shift by delegating duties, assigning tasks, and following up with team members
- Interact with customers to make sure that they have an outstanding experience
- Exhibit expert knowledge of the coffee program and beverage station. Train and manage Team Members. (Barista, Kitchen, and Register)
- Act as quality control, ensuring customer satisfaction and product consistency
- Ensure the kitchen is delivering the menu in a high quality and timely way
- Send each employee on a break in a timely manner that does not disrupt the shift
- Maintain cleanliness and organization throughout the restaurant and staff areas
- Track and order supplies needed in a timely manner
- Direct other employees through their daily opening and closing routines.
- Anticipate store and customer needs and look for opportunities to go above and beyond for our guests
- Hold staff accountable to the rules and regulations set forth by the company
- Act with integrity and honesty
- Manage time efficiently to meet all job responsibilities
- Maintain a positive work environment for employees and guests
- Complete daily cash reconciliation/banking
- Escalate any issues to Ownership as appropriate
- Cultivate regulars and continue to find ways to strengthen the community
- Committed to taking on new challenges
- Continually looks for opportunities to learn and improve
- Friendly, positive and enthusiastic
- Ability to identify opportunities throughout the operation, leading with solutions and proposals
- Superior organizational skills, prioritizing time and tasks efficiently
- Full style management: ability to plan, organize, direct and delegate, and follow through, holding team members accountable
- At least 2 years in the foodservice business
- At least 1 year of leadership or management experience
- Kitchen Management and/cooking experience is important
- Previous Experience in a Café/Coffee shop is a major Plus
- High School or equivalent, Secondary Education preferred but not required
Exempt, Full Time
Competitive Salary, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, and Benefits based upon candidate needs. We are looking for a long-term partner to grow a business and our manager will directly share in this success.
Posting ID: 610882412Posted: 2021-03-20Job Title: Manager Fresh