***MOVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD WITH US***
- The hourly rate from $16 - $18.50 will be offered to the selected candidate based on professional experience and overall skillset aptitude
- Bonuses/Commission incentives are also provided based on optimized team performance and individual contributions to achieve store revenue goals
- Promotional advancement into management may also be available after 90 days based on performance & job aptitude
- Paychecks are distributed via direct deposit
As a member of the UPS Store team, The Print & Center Specialist (PCS) delivers world-class customer service by providing knowledgeable and responsive service to both our internal and external customers. This position is responsible for consulting with customers in-store, via email, and over the phone.
As our Print & Center Specialist (PCS), this individual will utilize their knowledge and design expertise of print products and production methods to increase revenue by enhancing print orders through up-selling and cross-selling.
In addition, the PCS supports the center team by being effectively cross-trained to help customers in other core service areas such as mailbox rentals, notary services, scanning/copying, receiving and processing packages for shipment, operating multi-function machines, copiers, fax machines, binding equipment, laminating machines, and point-of-sale devices.
Print & Center Specialist (PCS) Position Qualifications
- The ideal candidate loves while working in a fast-paced environment
- Possesses exceptional customer service skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a retail environment
- Preferably, 1-2 years of creative work experience in printing and/or graphic design or a two-year degree in a related field
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite encouraged
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills, including spelling and math
- Continuously practices good listening skills with customers, fellow team members, and leadership
- Punctual, reliable, and responsible
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Must be an energetic self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Able to optimize training resources in order to learn all product & service offerings, alternative solutions and industry trends
- Maintains a clean, organized and safe work environment
- Willing to perform other duties as assigned
- Able to lift 50+ pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Bi-lingual fluency in Spanish is not required, but a huge plus for this store location
More Specifics About This Career Opportunity:
Center Operating Hours
Monday – Friday: 8:30am-7:00pm
Sundays: 10:00am – 4:00pm
*The PCS schedule is based on working predetermined shifts totaling approximately 35-40 hours/week. This location is closed on major holidays.
More Information About The UPS Store Franchise