NOW HIRING ASSISTANT MANAGERS
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in overseeing the daily operation of the store. They are responsible for promoting total customer satisfaction by performing and monitoring specific job functions and duties so that each and every customer receives a great shopping experience.
- Maintain a courteous, friendly attitude
- Stock, re-stock inventory merchandise throughout facility
- Check in vendor deliveries
- Must have minimum of one year retail experience.
- Must have general computer knowledge.
- Complete required paperwork including shift report, gas reconciliation, cigarette counts, etc.
- Make store deposits daily.
- Assist Store Manager as needed.
- Must be able to read, write and operate electronic equipment and sales transactions.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Must be able to stand at all times
- Must be able to kneel, lift and bend up to 60 (sixty) pounds.
- Required to work any shift within operational hours of the store and weekends.
Posting ID: 610986319Posted: 2021-05-05Job Title: Assistant Manager