The ideal logistics processor is independent, motivated, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer experiences every day. A day in a Life...
You own this if you have...
- Receive, unload freight, unpack and deliver newly arrived merchandise to selling departments
- Fulfill customer orders in a timely manner following quality standards
- Prepare and ship customer's orders following quality, packing and shipping standards
- Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process and research merchandise shipments in accordance with our inventory control processes
- Assist in maintaining clean and organized selling floors and stockrooms
- Provide general support to the store, e.g. set up special events, organize backroom, markdowns, and relocate store fixtures
We've got you covered...
- A high level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Had success working in a fast-paced environment thanks to your ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- The skills to use of a variety of technology and new computer applications
- The ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits.Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified atwww.nordstrom.com.
2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Posting ID: 611174473Posted: 2021-03-08