The ideal Merchandise and Inventory Representative thrives while working in the eye of the storm, both in the stock rooms and on the sales floor.A day in the life...
You own this if you have...
- Work with the team to ensure department stays "runway ready" through re-merchandising and straightening for a clean and clutter free environment
- Work in the stockrooms, keeping them organized while re-stocking the sales floor throughout the day
- Keep the customer experience quick, easy and fun by helping customers uncover the great deals they're looking for
- Be the keeper of the merchandise, completing all inventory processes and making sure merchandise is properly checked in and is accurately ticketed
We've got you covered...
- A high level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Had success working in a fast-paced environment thanks to your ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits.Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified atwww.nordstrom.com.
2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Posting ID: 611174673Posted: 2021-03-08Job Title: Merchandise Support Team