The ideal Cashier is self-motivated, friendly and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day. In this role you'll... A day in the life...
You own this if you have...
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant's menu and products
- Assist with new employee training by positively reinforcing successful performance and offering assistance as needed
- Support other areas of the restaurant as requested, such as seating customers, answering telephones, stock work, cleanup and documentation
We've got you covered...
- 1+ year experience in food service/hospitality preferred
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Thrived in a fast-paced environment and embraced working a flexible schedule
- A food handler's card where required by local and state regulations
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits.Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified atwww.nordstrom.com.
2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Posting ID: 611174674Posted: 2021-03-08Job Title: Cashier