The ideal restaurant server is self-motivated and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day. A day in the life...
You own this if you have...
- Share your knowledge and enthusiasm about the restaurant's menu and products while serving customers
- Understand the customers' needs and suggest additional items as appropriate
- Support other areas of the restaurant as requested, such as answering telephones and completing financial transactions
We've got you covered...
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Thrived in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work a flexible schedule
- A food handler's card where required by local and state regulations
- 1+ year experience in food service/hospitality (preferred)
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits.Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified atwww.nordstrom.com.
2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Posting ID: 611174698Posted: 2021-03-08Job Title: Restaurant Server