Job Description: Quotations Coordinator
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Quotations Coordinator. Responsibilities
- Completing quotes for assigned branches
- Develop quotations based on branch preferences, including manufacturers, profit margins, alternates, etc.
- Maintain good customer and vendor relations
- Interact/negotiate with vendors
- Commercial Plumbing knowledge, quotation experience, and Inside Sales experience is preferred
- Comfortable with technology (Excel, Outlook, Internet, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated/goal oriented
- Ability to handle a highly deadline-driven environment
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Organization and time management skills
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families-geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
-The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Posting ID: 611174841Posted: 2021-03-08Job Title: Quotation Coordinator