The ideal Salesperson is passionate about fashion, enjoys working one-on-one with customers and thrives in a sales environment. A day in the life...
You own this if you have...
- Set and achieve sales goals
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers about style and fit
- Seek fashion and product knowledge to build your expertise
- Build lasting relationships with customers
- Grow sales by opening new Nordstrom Rewards program accounts
- Work with the team to keep the department "runway ready," which means stocking, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning
- Give the best service to our customers on their terms which may require all employees to be flexible and open to occasionally performing work/duties in a department other than the one you were hired into
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
We've got you covered...
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to excel in a competitive team environment
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Organization and follow through
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits.Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified atwww.nordstrom.com.
2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Posting ID: 611174867Posted: 2021-03-08