Job Description: Counter Sales Representative
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a (Business Group) Counter / Part Sales Representative. The Counter Sales Rep is the face of our retail parts store and the go-to person for all the customers' needs. Responsibilities
- Provide an excellent selling experience for our trade professional and DIY customer in-store visits and phone calls
- Maintain store product inventory levels and pick and consolidate orders
- Build relationships with our customers and associates
- Light driving (pick-up truck) for deliveries
- 1+ years of counter experience in wholesale distribution
- Local market knowledge is a plus!
- A willingness to learn is a must have!
- Great customer service and communication skills
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families-geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
-The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Posting ID: 611174878Posted: 2021-03-08Job Title: Counter