The ideal dishwasher is self-motivated, flexible and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day. A day in the life...
You own this if you have...
- Ensure all dishes are spotlessly washed quickly and efficiently
- Support other areas of the restaurant as necessary, such as setup, cleanup, prep work, table bussing and equipment maintenance
- The hours for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
We've got you covered...
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Successfully worked in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work a flexible schedule
- A food handler's card where required by local and state regulations
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits.Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs and your availability.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified atwww.nordstrom.com.
2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Posting ID: 611174905Posted: 2021-03-08