We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is whywe'rededicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from the ground up.
We arehiringWarehouse Associatesto join ourteam We offer competitive Pay & Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(K) savingsplanwith company match
- PTO (paidtime off- holidays, vacation, sick and personal days)
- Disability (Short term and Long term)
- A background in Warehouse operations, including shipping, receiving, delivery, and inventory is preferred
- Product knowledge or the ability to quickly learn it
- Forklift Operator experience is a plus but not required
- Pull and prepare orders for shipment
- Receive, verify, stage and stock all incoming material
*Pre-employment drug and background screening required*
- Ensure warehouse is clean, organized, secure,and safeat all times
-The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Posting ID: 611174939Posted: 2021-03-08Job Title: Warehouse Associate