Outside Sales Representative - Waterworks
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking a proven Outside Sales Representative to fill an immediate need with expanding market opportunities.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will:
- Develop and maintain relationships with an assigned customer base, including key accounts, ensuring their satisfaction with our products and services always
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships
- Monitor sales trends and product performance results
- Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge to promote a professional image in the field
- Work with other branch personnel to ensure great customer service from the order to the delivery and beyond
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred for this position, but comparable industry knowledge and experience would also be considered. A successful Outside Sales associate will be goal oriented, self-motivated and able to meet deadlines, build relationships and enjoy a team atmosphere.
- 2-5+ years of Sales experience is required
- A strong sales presence
- Problem solving, leadership and listening skills
- Product and vendor knowledge (or the ability to quickly learn it)
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families-geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings.Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
-The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Posting ID: 611175020Posted: 2021-03-08Job Title: Outside Sales