Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we've experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
This position will lead, train and mentor new/existing employees through the direction of work and allocation of tasks in multiple functions within the Warehouse (i.e. receiving, shipping and inventory control). Acts as a liaison for the Supervisors to employees while providing administrative and technical support. Utilizes a Warehouse Management system and all necessary equipment/systems to troubleshoot issues involving order and product flow, and identify potential root causes. Positively supports continuous improvement initiatives (i.e. utilizing Lean Sigma techniques, developing & implementing solutions).
Shift: Sunday-Thursday 11:00pm-7:00am
The position is responsible for directing and coordinating work flow of fulfillment/distribution associates, ensuring on-time order fulfillment, prioritization of orders, task assignment distribution, and achievement of daily productivity goals. The Lead ensures that the work flow is running smoothly throughout all functions of the operation, including but not limited to picking, receiving, put away, inventory, shipping, material handling, and QC.
- Delegates work and tasks to various teams such as receiving, put-away, picking, packing, etc.
- Adjusts to work-flow needs by flexing self, employees and /or assigned workers from function to function.
- Acts as an extension of the Supervisor and provides performance feedback to management on employees.
- Responds to questions and provides solutions.
- Proficiently utilizes an WarehouseManagement System for work-flow.
- Acts as a SME; trains/mentor's employees.
- Maintains and promotes a safe and clean working environment.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a highly dynamic, rapid-paced environment
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working with warehousemanagement systems
- Forklift experience required; Clamp experience a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to stand and walk continuously throughout the workday
- Ability to work overtime as needed and flexibility in schedule
- Sense of urgency for problem solving
• Complete benefits package
• 401k with company match
• Paid weekly
• Vacation immediately
• Personal time after 90 days
• Paid holidays
• Shift differential for 2nd, 3rd and weekend shifts
Posting ID: 611175891Posted: 2021-03-08