Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we've experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
Warehouse associates are responsible for various job duties within the warehouse/distribution center. These duties include, but are not limited to; assembly of product, order picking, packing, RF scanning of product. Applicants must be able to work safely and productively within the warehouse environment and provide high quality service to our customers through safe, efficient, damage free, cost effective and accurate storage and handling.
Schedule-5pm-1:00 am Monday-Friday Responsibilities
- Performs warehouse functions including order picking, packing, and assembly of product
- Use of handheld scanners/equipment for warehouse management system compliance
- Assists in cycle counts, auditing and physical inventories
- Follows company procedures and policies to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Adhere to company safety policy and guidelines to ensure safe working conditions for self and others
- Works cooperatively with other warehouse associates
- Participate in keeping the facility maintained in a clean, neat and orderly fashion
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Experience working in a warehouse environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Here are some of the perks you will see and receive working with Saddle Creek!
- Must maintain productivity and accuracy standards
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- May regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work in a non-temperature controlled warehouse (meaning the indoor temperature fluctuates through each season)
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit every Friday)
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Family Owned since the 60's
- Short and long term disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Match
- Internal promotion, on the job training
- Raises at the 6 month and year mark
- Employee Referral program
Posting ID: 611175935Posted: 2021-03-08Job Title: Associate