Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we've experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us? Summary
Warehouse Associates may be responsible for handling loose freight,loading, unloading, sorting, staging and transporting of products into and out of a distribution center/warehouse. Individuals in this position must work cooperatively with other associates and productively with little supervision. Following company safety policies and procedures is of great importance to this position. What You'll Do:
What We Need from You:
- Perform warehouse functions such as order picking.
- Load trucks, keeping in mind weight, size, and characteristics of product in mind.
- Use handheld scanners and equipment for warehouse management system compliance.
- Work cooperatively with other warehouse associates.
- Participate in keeping the facility maintained in a clean, neat, and orderly fashion.
- Provide outstanding service to customers by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner.
- Adhere to company or site-specific safety policy and guidelines to ensure safe working conditions for self and others.
- Additional duties may be assigned by supervisor.
Helpful Experience (Not Required):
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- Must be able to perform any physically exerting duties in a warehouse environment, which may be non-air conditioned or heated, meaning the indoor temperature fluctuates with the seasons.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Computer experience, such as order management systems including WMS.
Posting ID: 611176064Posted: 2021-03-08Job Title: Associate