Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Interim Secret Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required Public Trust/Other Required:
None Job Family:
Drafting Job Description:
Maintain Technical Drawing Facility. Update red lines into master document. Produce CAD drawing to disseminate to engineers as needed.
- Prepares detailed drawings of mechanical and electronic components, assemblies, and engineering change orders.
- Prepares drawings from detailed notes and specifications.
- Verifies completed work and checks dimensions, materials to be used, and quantities.
- May use a PC or CAD workstation.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant tools and equipment as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Requires: Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
1+ years of applicable experience. Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Travel Required:
Less than 10% Telecommuting Options:
Some Telecommuting Allowed Work Location:
USA VA Virginia Beach Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Posting ID: 611176269Posted: 2021-03-08Job Title: Cad Drafter