Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
None Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph Suitability:
No Suitability Required Public Trust/Other Required:
None Job Family:
Systems Administration Job Description:
- Maintain the functionality, efficiency, and sustainment of an Insider Threat Cyber System
- Administrator system service accounts.
- Assist in the planning and execution of system enhancements and upgrades.
- Run scripts against agents not responding
- Assist with implementing patches
- Assist in the development of documentation
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- May provide technical OJT training and guidance to less experienced team members.
- May serve as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- May provide leadership to less-experienced team members.
- Maintains the integrity and security of Linux servers
- Creates programmatic documentation, standard operating procedures and granular process checklists.
- Maintains system documentation
- Develops and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Experience with administrating Linux operating systems.
- Experience with patching Windows clients
- Experience with SCCM
- Experience with deploying scripts
- Experience with powershell or cmd prompt
40 Travel Required:
Less than 10% Telecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed Work Location:
USA MD Landover Additional Work Locations:
USA DC Washington
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Posting ID: 611176280Posted: 2021-03-08Job Title: Linux Systems Administrator Advisor