Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required Public Trust/Other Required:Job Family:
Software Development Job Description:
The Contractor shall work as part of a larger project team to implement the ServiceNow platform.
The Contractor shall elicit user requirements from the Sponsor's service providers and organizations.
The Contractor shall implement user requirements on the ServiceNow platform.
The Contractor shall coordinate ServiceNow deployments with the Sponsor's user base and internal organizations.
The Contractor shall coordinate releases with the Sponsor's user base and internal organizations.
The Contractor shall deploy new features in a controlled environment.
The Contractor shall deploy applications in a controlled environment.
The Contractor shall upgrade ServiceNow applications (COTS and GOTS) to the latest release.
The Contractor shall upgrade the ServiceNow platform to the latest version.
The contractor shall have the following required skills and demonstrated experience:
- Demonstrated experience with Madrid or later versions of the ServiceNow software baseline
- Demonstrated experience in IT Project Management
- Demonstrated experience using agile development methodology (planning, execution and delivery)
- Demonstrated experience in release, sprint, user story application, and module testing in the ServiceNow platform
- Demonstrated experience developing ServiceNow applications
- Demonstrated experience developing code-based customizations of ServiceNow
- Demonstrated experience using IT Service Management (ITSM) application suites
- Demonstrated experience using IT Business Management (ITBM )application suites
- Demonstrated experience using IT Operations Management (ITOM) application suites
- Certifications (one or more of the following):
ITIL v4 Foundations Certification
Other demonstrated experiences which are highly desired, though not required, include
- Demonstrated experience with ServiceNow ITSM suite
- Demonstrated experience with ServiceNow ITOM suites
- Demonstrated experience with relevant Sponsor custom applications and processes
- Demonstrate experience with Sponsor's system security accreditation process
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with stakeholders such as the Sponsor staff, IT customers, and other technical and non-technical staff and contractors
- Demonstrated experience deploying ServiceNow infrastructure in a cloud computing environment such as AWS
- Demonstrated experience integrating ServiceNow infrastructure with auditing systems
- Certifications: (one or more of the following)
- ServiceNow Systems Administrator
- Sponsor's System Administration Certification (System Administration Security Course)
- Willingness to attain Sponsor's System Administration Certification
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 5+ years of experience
#externalreferralScheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Travel Required:
Less than 10% Telecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed Work Location:
USA VA McLean Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.