Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph Suitability:
Polygraph Public Trust/Other Required:
None Job Family:
Configuration Job Description:
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing
some of the most complex government, defense,
and intelligence projects across the country. We
ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our
work has meaning and impact on the world around
us, but also on us, and that's important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by
embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and
being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no
challenge we can't turn into opportunity. And our
work depends on a Configuration Analyst
joining our team to
support our government client's
activities in the Northern Virginia locations. At GDIT, people are our differentiator.
As a Configuration Analyst
manages the responsibilities of the successful completion of all tasks in assigned projects.
- Provide configuration management support for assigned projects
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Participates in special projects as required
- Must be able to track action items, projects, and plans
- Performs thorough and documented site surveys for installation, moves, additions, changes, and removal of desktop IT equipment, peripherals, and telephone systems. Experience is a plus but not mandatory as all training will be provided on site by experienced and qualified staff.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs or more; significant walking involved between buildings and offices
- Must be able to access installed desktop IT equipment in and around office furniture
- Must have good MS Word, Excel, and Outlook computing skills at a minimum; solid written and verbal communication skills a must
- Regular interface with customers should be expected; must have excellent customer service skills
Bachelor's Degree or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education or training, or work experience; 0+ years experience.
- Must be ready for full days and a fast pace on a large Government campus, with occasional redirection in focus based on mission needs
- This position offers excellent growth and certification opportunities for higher level IT positions both on the contract and within the company
- Because of the sensitive nature of the work being done for this government client, all candidates must hold a TS/SCI and Polygraph.
- Clearance Requirements: TS/SCI with polygraph
Please Note: Outstanding location!! Close to Rt. 66, Rt. 28 and Dulles Toll Road. Free 24-hour access to the location state of the art gym, on-site dry cleaners, barber shop/hair salon, library, free parking and outstanding cafeteria (Starbucks) available at site. Come and join us!! GDIT CAREERSOpportunity Owned
Discover more at gdit.com/careersGeneral Dynamics Information Technology is an EqualOpportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employmentwithout regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,or veteran status, or any other protected class.At GDIT, our "People First" culture commits to every employee feeling valued and supported throughout their career. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package - including programs focused on financial, physical, emotional and social well-being - demonstrates this commitment. Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Travel Required:
10-25% Telecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed Work Location:
USA VA Chantilly Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.