Type of Requisition:
Pipeline Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret/SCI Suitability:
No Suitability Required Public Trust/Other Required:
None Job Family:
Military Operations Job Description:
GDIT is looking for various levels of Social Media Analysts fluent in any ONE of the following languages-Russian, Mandarin, Korean or Farsi to support OPIAS (Operational, Planning, Implementation and Assessment Services), based in Tampa, Florida. This program supports Combatant Commands by enhancing IO operations and integrating Information Related Capabilities (IRCs) in time and space across domains, environments, echelons, and geographic boundaries.
- Serves as a fluent (Russian or Mandarin or Korean or Farsi) social media analyst supporting a large and complex Information Operations program.
- Develops and maintains expertise in designated regional issues and draws upon publicly available online information resources.
- Analyzes communications regarding regional and ideological discussions in specified foreign language information environments.
- Analyzes current media statements or postings to support trend analysis and identifies key communicators.
- Demonstrates reading and writing expertise in the assigned language and leverages custom social media solutions to comprehend online environments and communicate trends effectively.
- Documents activities, notes, informative papers, analyses in English.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's preferred) and 3 - 10 years of experience. Significant experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Related experience preferred, including experience supporting Information Operations or MISO programs.
- Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
40 Travel Required:
None Telecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed Work Location:
USA FL MacDill AFB Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Posting ID: 611176771Posted: 2021-03-08Job Title: Social Medium Analyst