Description Position at Pilgrim'sESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Propose automated process control systems.
- Install, program and wire programmable logic controllers.
- Provide complete documentation of all plant electrical systems, anything that has been changed and developed.
- Build, wire, and install electrical control panels.
- Provide cost estimates for proposed projects.
- Assist in the repair, installation and maintenance of equipment at Pilgrims
- Other duties as required by management and supervisor.
all Team Members
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma, and participates in or supports the E$P program
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization
- Associate Degree (AA) or equivalent from a 2 year college or related experience in lieu of education
- Ability to pass a Prove-It Test
- Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic math skills including: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentage
- Thorough knowledge of electrical principals
- Flexibility to work other shifts as necessary
- Thorough knowledge of HVAC system
- Experienced in programmable logic controller system
- Considerable mechanical ability
- Knowledge of Robotics
- Stong oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of personal computers
- To perform this job successfully, applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Posting ID: 611177019Posted: 2021-03-08Job Title: Automation Technician