Our Housekeepers are compassionate individuals who are responsible for the overall cleanliness and sanitation of the community.
Are you looking to make a true impact in your next career move? At Sagora Senior Living, we strive to put our residents first in all we do. A position with Sagora offers the opportunity to build meaningful, lasting rapport with our senior residents. Come work alongside other dedicated associates who care, just like you.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including insurance, 401(k), paid time off, holiday pay, and on-demand pay allowing access to earned funds outside of regular pay-days among other company perks. If you are interested in joining our mission to change lives, apply now! Position details:
- Community name: Heritage Place Assisted Living and Memory Care
- City, State: Burleson, TX
- Community details: www.sagora.com/heritage-place
- Status: Full Time and Part Time
- Shift/hours: 1st shift
- Clean and sanitize residences and contents, including, but not limited to, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning kitchen and bath fixtures, turning mattresses, moving light furniture, emptying trash receptacles
- Other cleaning duties for resident apartments, offices, bathrooms, and other common areas in the community
- Assist with cleaning and refurbishing of vacated residences as they become vacant
- Wash, dry, fold, and store linens and other laundry of the community and residents
- Coordinate delivery and return of resident laundry
- Keep housekeeping carts clean and organized
- Keep carts stocked with appropriate cleaning supplies in OSHA-approved containers
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- 1 year of work experience in a hospitality environment (hotel, country club, or resort) preferred
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with residents, families, guests, and other associates in English
- Ability to work safely with cleaning chemicals, as well as being exposed to chemical fumes, dust, and pet dander
- Frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move 30 pounds and push or pull up to 100 pounds
- Because of the vulnerable population we serve, Sagora Senior Living requires that all associates receive the COVID-19 vaccination at the time it becomes available to them.
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting ID: 611177325Posted: 2021-03-08Job Title: Housekeeper