The line cooks and prep cooks prepare great food for our guests and owners. They are responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry stations, and other areas of the kitchen.
- Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
- Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Restocks all items as needed throughout the shift.
- Cleans and maintains station while practicing exceptional safety, sanitation and organizational skills.
- Has understanding and knowledge of how to properly use and maintain all equipment in the station.
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the kitchen, walk-in coolers and all storage areas.
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested by the Chef, Kitchen Manager, Assistant Kitchen Manager, or General Manager at any time.
Posting ID: 61118722Posted: 2020-08-19