The Email Marketing Manager serves as a key contributor within the Marketing organization. The role is responsible for managing the execution of all email campaigns and communications for the Cox Business Marketing team and boundary partners and ensuring they're executed on time, accurately and aligned to the campaign strategy and plan. The role will utilize Salesforce and Marketing Cloud/Pardot for local and national campaigns including acquisition campaigns, customer journeys, and nurturing. The position will collaborate with the Marketing teams to create email communication strategies that will ultimately optimize the automation tools within the various Salesforce applications.
The role will manage a dedicated Email Marketing Specialist. The Email Marketing Manager reports to the Sr. Manager of Campaign Management. Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing timelines and execution of email campaigns and communications, including product notifications, customer communications, and special projects.
- Owner of the email strategy for Cox Business
- Spearhead implementation of new email initiatives and optimization of current initiatives such as: Customer journeys & enhanced segmentation, trigger campaigns and, dynamic targeting capabilities within emails
- Partner with Web and CB Force team to lead strategic direction towards a more personalized experience for customers and prospects to drive repeat sales and engagement
- Provide strategic leadership on direction of the email marketing program, including email template design, dynamic email personalization, content strategy, mobile optimization, and coordination with other digital channels
- Monitor blacklists, unsubscribes, churn, deliverability, and other related metrics to protect the health of the platform
- Multichannel execution out of Campaign platform including but not limited to email, direct mail, and digital.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Own and monitor all email channel KPI's, and work proactively to optimize the program's effectiveness
- Process and project management of high volume of email campaigns and programs.
- Assist in setting up framework to track contacts and influence contact strategy
- Liaison with key external vendors and internal boundary partners.
- Customizes, tailors and edits email creative as needed verifying content for accuracy.
- Works with production vendors to handoff final deliverables for execution as needed.
- Accountable for all elements of process, including master matrices, as it relates to the tactics the marketing specialist is responsible for.
- Review initial counts from vendors and metrics to ensure accuracy in execution and ability to catch any errors quickly.
- 7+ years of experience required in Marketing
- 5 + years of experience required in Marketing if candidate possesses a related advanced degree.
- Project management skills
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Expertise in an email automation platform (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.)
- Strong email execution experience with the ability to multi-task and manage many deadlines.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing applications including Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of Datorama and/or Interaction Studio a plus
- Knowledge of HTML
- Highly organized, detail oriented and strong project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage time independently and juggle competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- BS/BA in Marketing or Business administration strongly preferred.
- Experience in telecommunications industry a plus
- Prefer certification in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or other Salesforce Marketing applications.
Who We AreAbout Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. About Cox
We are the Cox family of businesses. We've been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We're also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We're looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.