Job Description Registered Nurse (RN) SupervisorMartine Center
is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse
(RN) to work as anRN Supervisor
for the night shift 12am-8am
for our skilled nursing facility in White Plains, NY.$2,000 Sign on Bonus!!!!DUTIES:
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- The responsibility of theRegistered Nurse (RN) supervisor is toestablish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules ®ulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold a valid RI Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
White Plains, NYABOUT US:Martine Center
is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in White Plains, NY. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence. At the Martine Center, we offer a friendly work environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Martine Center
is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. SMR5378
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posting ID: 611336667Posted: 2021-03-09