Job Description Luxor Nursing & Rehabilitation at Sayville
is actively hiring Occupational Therapy Assistants
to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Sayville, NY. COTA Duties Include:
COTA Requirements Include:
- COTA's Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- COTA's Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Supervise Residents' activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Resident's progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
- A graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current New York State OTA License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Sayville, NYAbout Us:Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Sayville
is a state-of-the-art facility providing long term and short term stays with dedicated quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your loved ones are cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strive to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posting ID: 611336782Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Assistant