Job Description Licensed Practical NursesCorning Center
is activelyseekingmotivatedLicensed Practical Nurses
for ourSkilled Nursing Facility locatedin Corning, NY.Now offering new phenomenal rates as well as a $1,500 sign on bonus!
To the esteemed nurses in Steuben County,
Corning Center thanks you for the courage, love, and unbelievablecare that you display each and every day while making sure your residents are safe and healthy.CorningCenter is as passionate as you are,and we would love to have you join us in this valiant mission! Corning Centeroffers many great benefits which include:
- Tuition ReimbursementProgram
- Generous pay ratesbased on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents' food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- ValidLPN license (any state)
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
COR1997ABOUT US:Corning Center
is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located in Corning, New York, and is designed for individuals with skilled nursing needs, post-operative recuperation, or complex medical care demands, as well as chronically-ill individuals who can no longer live independently.Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence.Corning Center
is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posting ID: 611336859Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Licensed Practical