Overview At Clicklane, we deliver that absolute wow experience to the online carbuyer! Join our team today!
Clicklane is the first Online Car Ownership
platform that allows the purchase, maintenance, and resale of New and Used vehicles.
All we're missing is You! YOU are the key to giving a humanizing
touch to the online experience, by being a live resource to guide consumers through the online buying process. You'll do this by communicating with customers through video chat, text message, carrier pigeon, whatever it takes to answer customer questions and guide the path to ownership.
We'll call you a Customer Experience Ambassador
, but you're so much more to us. You're the front line of this new initiative, you're the first person each guest talks to, you're the Chief of First Impressions, and you're a rock-star teammate that believes in a culture focused on career growth, work-life balance, and the guiding vision of changing the face of the automotive industry.
If this sounds like the place for you, apply with us today and let's disrupt this industry together! This position will be located in the Greater DFW area!
Benefits Pay and Recognition:
Insurance / Retirement:
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays & paid time off
- Paid training
Learning, Tuition Assistance and Career Development:
- Insurance: medical, vision, dental, accident, critical illness and hospital indemnity plans
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy leave (disability leave)
- Health savings
- Flex spending accounts (tax free)
- Short-term and Long-term disability plans
- Life Insurance (Whole Life and Term)
- 401k with company match
- Digital career path tool to assist with career development
- Continuous training through Asbury University
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service repairs
- Scholarship awards
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Aggressive Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Customer Experience Ambassador will utilize the groundbreaking technology to engage with customers and assist them with completion of online orders, and the journey to complete online car ownership.
- Delivers a quick, accurate and transparent online retail transaction and the highest level of service
- Take an early involvement in the order process by utilizing the Chat and Video Conference tools at key guest defection points to co-browse with the goal of retaining and converting to full orders
- Reads and understands data input in to guest orders and responds to confirm full or convert partial orders
- Utilizes the prospect bucket to identify and engage with unsold deals, and introduce them to the online carbuying flow with the goal of converting them to full online orders
- Utilizes the CRM to schedule tasks on partial orders, follow-up and manage guest database
- Meets all Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as they are developed throughout the process
- Tells a story on each guest interaction by writing a paragraph of detailed notes on guest conversations, and inputs that information to be used for an excellent guest experience by the Managers and Handoff Team
- Consistently maintains our standard for guest experience and Google reviews
- Is OEM Certified and has a thorough knowledge of the assigned brand
- Safeguards all guest non-public and private information i.e. credit/approval info and driver's license.
- Collects guest information to assist Ownership Manager with transition to Handover Specialist and conversion to sale
- Attends all required training, is certified and effectively utilizes the training material.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Previous experience in retail sales or customer focused roles is a plus!
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass prescreening exams (background and drug screen)
Posting ID: 611337112Posted: 2021-03-16