Location Amelia Island Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands while enjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Resort may be your perfect match.
This position will serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests at the Verandah Restaurant.
- Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service.
- Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
- Take orders and answer questions/offer suggestions on menu selections.
- Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests.
- Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order.
- Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverage.
- Present accurate check to guest and process payment.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day.
- Clean and set up tables.
- Complete closing duties.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- 1 year serving experience with a quality establishment.
- Prior serving and cash handling experience preferred.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS).
- Must have Food Handler permit (where applicable).
Posting ID: 611337338Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Verandah Restaurant