Location Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
The 444-room Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa is classic Rancho Mirage re-imagined for the 21st-century traveler. Our luxurious Palm Springs hotel rooms surround you in Spanish Colonial-inspired style and a soothing desert palette of beige, sand, and ivory. With plenty of space for your peace and your quiet, you'll also open French doors to your very own private patio or balcony where the warm desert air and breathtaking views await.
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Rancho Las Palmas may be your perfect match.
The Accounting Generalist will be responsible for general accountant responsibilities performing miscellaneous accounting actives while ensuring all policies and procedures are being followed.
- Main responsibility will be general accounting duties and functions in areas of need within the Finance Department.
- Assist in handling customer and vendor inquiries in a timely efficient manner, including but not limited to researching and resolving customer issues as well as vendor requests.
- Assist with reconciling vendor statements and solving discrepancies.
- Daily cash over short reconciliation, reporting and follow up.
- Maintain Vendor Insurance Certificate of Insurance file.
- Perform Birch Street invoice reconciliation as needed.
- Oracle Accounts Payable module processing of vendor payments as needed.
- Perform Daily Income Audit and posting of daily journals and adjustments as needed.
- Accounts receivable billing and payment posting as needed.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:
- Previous hotel accounting experience highly preferred.
- Previous experience with Accounts Receivable and/or Membership highly preferred.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheets, both building and maintaining.
- Good time management skills.
- Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the
OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to
Posting ID: 611337343Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Accounting Generalist