Work for One of the World's Best Health Systems!
Under the supervision and direction of the Practice Coordinator/Manager or designee, the Patient Access Representative will check-in and check-out patients at assigned practice(s). Perform various pre-registration functions including scheduling patient visits, tests and surgical procedures. May greet patients, answer and triage telephone calls. Perform various clerical and administrative functions. May cover different offices as needed or directed. Leadership duties are not applicable. Hours: 40hrs (full time)Shift: Day Shift 8:30am-5:00pmLocation: Primary Care Rhode Island Southcoast Health 672 Aquidneck Ave. Middletown, RI 02842Education and/or Experience Requirements:
Together We Are More.
- Equal to the completion of 4 years of high school is required.
- Good computer and typing skills are required.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment is required.
- One year of medical office practice experience or graduation from a medical secretary program or the equivalent is preferred.
- 311 years of hospitals' collective continuous 920 + square miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and more
- Named to Newsweek's World's Best Hospitals 2019 and Best Place to Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to our employees' lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours.Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we strive to be More than medicine.
Posting ID: 611337733Posted: 2021-03-09