Job ID: 269825
Come join Dolomite Products Co., Inc., a CRH Company, and begin the rest of your future with us. Dolomite's recruiting Vision Statement is to provide a World Class development program that attracts, retains, and produces emerging leaders within Dolomite and throughout CRH. By combining a whole company approach with individual mentorship, formal and hands-on education, we provide an opportunity for our employees to be immersed in our cultural values that have lead us to profitability and success. Start your career today and apply!! Position Overview
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Receptionist will answer the phone, as well as greeting customers and visitors. In addition, the Receptionist will also help the Accounts Receivable department. Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Answering and directing incoming and in-house calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Greeting customers and visitors in an efficient and pleasant manner
- Composition of routine correspondence.
- Sorting and distributing of incoming mail
- Accounts receivable functions
- Preparing and entering of check log
- Applying payments to customer accounts
- Sending out of credit references for new credit applications
- Printing invoices/tickets for customers and sales team when needed.
- MS Quote Entry for Ready-mix line of business
- Other routine office duties as needed or requested.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Environmental, Health & Safety Manual.
- Strict adherence to Dolomite policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Manual.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 year experience as a receptionist or administrative
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office programs (word, excel, outlook)
- Excellent phone manners and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to balance a variety of job duties simultaneously.
- The initiative to cross-train and learn new tasks as assigned
- Good attendance and positive attitude a must.
- Dependable and timely
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, as well as computer skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical requirement include occasional bending, kneeling, squating, and climbing. Frequent standing, reaching, fine motor skills. Continuous walking, sitting and repetitive motion. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Work Environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office environment. The employee continuously works with others. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. What CRH Americas Offers You
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americashas a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Dolomite Products Co., Inc.is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on thislink.
Date Posted:Mar 8, 2021 Nearest Major Market: