Job ID: 268660
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson, Christy, and Synertech brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For LifefromOldcastle InfrastructureonVimeo. Job Description Summary
Entry level worker to perform multiple duties in warehouse environment. Essential Duties
- Follow and uphold Oldcastle's policies (attendance, safety, accountability matrix, etc.)
- Maintain daily housekeeping expectations
- Identify product offering (location specific)
- Maintain daily white board expectations
- Maintain tools and equipment (banding carts, banding guns, scanners, etc.)
- Safely secure product to pallets and containers
- Perform required levels of forklift operations
- Pull, stage and verify orders according to picking slip proficiently
- Balance team and individual responsibilities
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job. Education/Certification
- High school/trade school or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10/s and 100's
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to complete written or oral instructions
- Knowledgeof hand tools and power tools
- Strong interpersonal and organizations skills
What CRH Americas Offers You
- This job involves the following physical demands: walking, standing, bending, stretching, using hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push, and lift items
- A large percentage of work time is spent in a warehouse where temperatures can range from cool to hot and noise level can be moderate to high
- Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted:Mar 3, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Warehouse, Chemical Engineer, Forklift, Industrial, Manufacturing, Engineering