Job ID: 268420
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete productsand more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For LifefromOldcastle InfrastructureonVimeo. Job Description Summary
The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an industrial indoor and outdoor manufacturing environment. This individual will be performing routine tests as required on raw materials, in process components and final product. Responsibilities
- Perform daily compressive strength testing of hardened concrete specimens
- Perform daily pre/post pour inspections on products
- Monitor production operations as required
- Assist when necessary with strip, setup, and pouring of products
- Report to management team on process improvements, repetitive mistakes, and quality concerns
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Americas Offers You
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have quality control experience in related industry
- ACI / PCI Certification preferred, or required to pass ACI Concrete Field Testing within 3 months and maintain certification
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on thislink.
Date Posted:Mar 3, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Technician, Maintenance, Temporary, Chemical Engineer, Technology, Manufacturing, Contract, Engineering