Job ID: 269400
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company,is a leading supplier of products for North America's building and landscaping markets. Its products include concrete masonry and hardscapes, packaged cement mixes, packaged lawn and garden products and composite decking products that are sold through a variety of channels. Oldcastle APG is the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands including Belgard Hardscapes, Echelon masonry products, Sakrete bagged dry-mixes, Anchor Wall Systems, MoistureShield composite decking, among others. With over 195operating locations and 6,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 36states and 5 Canadian provinces. Oldcastle APG is a U.S. subsidiary of CRH plc., a leading global diversified building materials group. Job Summary
The Masonry Sales Representative will be responsible for the overall sales function of selling a variety of company products. This will include creating new business, generating leads, increasing customer orders and developing customer relationships.
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting new customers
- Work closely with customers and contractors to develop sales strategies
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan to capitalize on shifts in the market
- Assist in setting, tracking and achieving individual and collective team goals
- Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales contracts
- Take a project management approach to individual jobs won, assisting in managing job from purchase order to job completion
- Participate in hands-on product training and attend trade events
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, training and education
- Three + years of experience managing a multi-million-dollar territory in outside sales capacity
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Experience within the masonry and/or construction industry
- Ability to navigate through a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- Ability to read construction blueprints
- Ability to convey technical information to industry professionals
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on thislink.
Date Posted:Apr 3, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Sales Rep, Temporary, Outside Sales, CRM, Sales, Contract, Technology