Job ID: 268099
CRH'sAmericas Materials, a division of CRH, is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, cement, asphalt, readymixed concrete and paving and construction services in North America. Our operations span North America with24,100 employees at close to1,300 locations in 44 US States and 6Canadian provinces. Position SummaryThis position is primarily responsible for maintaining the equipment databases and reconciling equipment meters, new equipment setup and rental tracking for the Northwest Region. This position will require a detail-oriented, organized individual to collaborate and work alongside other team members to manage multiple fleet operations.This position will support the Northwest Region of CRH Americas Materials and can be located in Salem, OR or Spokane, WA.Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Computer program management: track and update equipment moves between Northwest Region operating companies.
- Utilize Proactis to generate and place purchase orders, provide to vendor and ensure management of costs for rental equipment.
- Track and record equipment meters utilizing CRH computer programs and excel spreadsheets.
- Prepare internal reports as assigned (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Work closely with finance, operations, and accounting staff to ensure accurate information is received and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assure that the assigned daily operations are carried out in accordance with established accounting principles, policies, and objectives.
- Assist Procurement as needed to complete purchases and reconcile orders.
- Observe confidentiality of company information; written and verbal.
- Observe company safety standards and maintain a safe work environment.
- The job duties described herein are not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 years of previous accounting, business, purchasing, operations or related experienced highly preferred.
- Experience with procurement tools, processes and systems preferred.
- Previous experience in mileage and hour reporting a plus.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.What CRH Offers You
- Detailed-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills required.
- Excellent computer skills required.
- A demonstrated commitment to achieving the organizations goals and objectives.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- High ethical standards.
- Proficient using Excel, Word, Outlook, and related computer software.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent worker who can prioritize deadlines.
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on thislink.
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Date Posted:Mar 5, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Database, Program Manager, Procurement, Technology, Management, Operations
Posting ID: 611337957Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Specialist