Provides lease information to management by researching and analyzing accounting and lease data; lead and develop the analysts on the team
- • Review and approve asset, liability, and expense account journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- • Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- • Approves modifications and recalculations of property leases
- • Prepares annual budget requirements
- • Calculate impairment on all leased property
- • Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- • Reconciles assigned accounts each period and resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- • Prepares account analysis summaries.
- • Maintains accounting controls by following IFRS, Sarbanes-Oxley, and internal accounting policies; maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- • Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- • Ensures compliance with requirements, policies and regulations by enforcing adherence to corporate systems, policies and governmental regulations.
- • Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops as needed; reading professional publications; establishing personal networks; or participating in professional societies.
- • Provides assistance and mentoring to Accounting Analysts and Sr Analysts within the department.
- • Assist with special projects as needed.
- • Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related KRAs as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required. CPA or CPA candidate preferred.
•Three or more years of supervisory experience preferred.
• Seven or more years of accounting and general ledger experience preferred.
• Must be computer literate in MS Access, Excel and Word
• Must have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
• Experience working with accounting applications preferred; PDI, Tango, and Oracle Financial Suite experience a plus. Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Posting ID: 611338603Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Supervisor Temp