Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true. JOB SUMMARY
Transport guests to/from assigned destinations using property vehicle. Document all trips prior to the start of and at the conclusion of each trip. Park vehicle in designated location when not in use. Inspect property vehicles for damage and cleanliness. Check tire pressure and fluid levels for property vehicle, and refuel as necessary. Notify appropriate personnel of any vehicle maintenance needs. Document all vehicle incidents (i.e., damages, accidents) and provide reports of incidents to manager/supervisor. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications. CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; exchange information with other employees using electronic devices (e.g., Nextel, pagers and two-way radios, email).
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
Posting ID: 611338693Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Driver