Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Responsible for maintaining, setting up food production and quality control of all meat, fish, fowl and other food items prepared in the broiler station.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Prepares daily requisitions for suppliers and food items for production.
• Prepares all hot food items according to standard recipes and s specified on guest check, to ensure consistency of product, requires transportation of heavy food products.
• Checks and controls the proper storage of product, checking on portion control, especially in specific cuts of meat, to maintain quality product.
• May have miscellaneous duties assigned.
• Previous prep cook experience.
• TB Clearance.
• Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
• Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
Posting ID: 611339092Posted: 2021-03-09