Produce Clerk (PT) (VFE) Store:
Tulare - 1111 N. Cherry St - #34-04 Map
Produce Clerk is responsible for smiling and greeting all customers while delivering extraordinary customer service and responds to customers' requests in locating products, to meet the goals and objectives of the department. Maintains produce wet rack, displays, and shelves well stocked, clean, organized, and presentable at all times. Responsible for trimming, rotating, and replenishing products to ensure product freshness and quality.
- Must enjoy working with the public.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a friendly, courteous attitude, and provide extraordinary customer service.
- Must exhibit a responsible, professional, and positive attitude towards the job, co-workers, and customers.
- Must have a positive attitude, towards safety, and be committed to follow all health and safety regulations and/or polices to ensure the well-being of oneself, fellow team members, customers and vendors.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to transfer to other locations within a reasonable commute of home store.
- Must be able to work in refrigerated coolers and around humidity for short periods of time.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- No experience necessary, must have a friendly, courteous attitude, and provide extraordinary customer service
- Willingness to learn; we provide training.
- Basic understanding of English language; reading, writing and speaking.
- Basic understanding of Spanish language; reading, writing and speaking a plus but not required.
Posting ID: 611339257Posted: 2021-03-09