Hines Supply, a Division of US LBM is Seeking a Yard/Warehouse Associate for our Alsip, IL location.Recently voted Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Places to Work!!
Were a people first company thats passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then apply now!
Hines Supply has been providing assistance to builders and homeowners since 1892. Throughout the years we have been dedicated to providing quality, value, and service to our customers. Our core commitment is to provide 100% customer satisfaction.What you should know about working at Hines Supply:
How you will spend your day as a Yard/Warehouse Associate:
- Were all about teamwork!All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other!We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere.This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities.USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard!We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- Were built on safety.We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?Yard/Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Receive, stock, ship, order and count inventory items
- Assist inventory control in counting and organizing warehouse materials
- Operate forklift with foot and hand controls
- Safely load lumber into storage facilities
- Use forklift to build outgoing orders for lumber
- Empty trash receptacles as necessary
- Keep staging area clean and organized
- Other duties assigned by Management
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- Experience.6 months of previous experience in the building material industry. (Preferred)
- Physical.Ability to stand for 8+ hours per work shift. Ability to bend, twist, squat and reach.
- Heavy Lifting.Ability to lift up to 50-75lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork.Ability to work as a team and help motivate others.
- Excellence.Must have an excellent work ethic.
Build Your Future Today With Hines Supply.
- The Usual.Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1stof the month after 30 days).
- The Good.401(k) with company match.
- The Best.Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better.Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that?We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Hines Supply is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities areencouraged to apply
Click Here to Apply Applicant Tracking System Powered by
Posting ID: 611339824Posted: 2021-03-16Job Title: Associate