At Ridout, we are approaching a half-century of quality service to the residents of Arkansas and Missouri. Weve been fortunate to stay in business for decades by providing the best prices and an extensive inventory with materials made to last. With the ongoing growth and success at Ridout, we have merged resources and knowledge with US LBM Holdings to better serve our customers and our employees. We are seeking a Millworker to join our team at our Searcy, AR location.Things you should know about working at Ridout:
How you will spend your days as a Millworker:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- Pull trim orders consisting of the following: stools, moldings, hardware, locks, doors, exterior jambs, etc.
- Size material according to specifications for making miscellaneous millwork items and doors
- Mill materials for stock, etc.
- Trim, cover, and label milled components
- Check the quality of material pulled from stock and manufactured material and assure correct type, amount, dimension, and length, etc.
- Assure quality of materials used to produce high quality finished products
- Keep machines and work area clean
- Perform tasks such as stocking material, cleaning racks, helping in other areas, etc.
- Cross-train in other areas of the millwork shops
- Retain an awareness of the work environment critical to the task at hand to produce error free and damage free results.
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Well support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
- High school education or GED
- Minimum Experience Preferred - 1 or more years of experience in milling building materials components
- Special Skills Operate machines and tools and read tape measure, architectural drawings and blueprints
- Physical demands include standing and walking for extended periods of time, bending or stooping, regularly lifting 50 pounds and frequently 100 pounds or more, and work in extreme weather conditions.
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a great team, we hope to hear from you soon!
Click Here to Apply Applicant Tracking System Powered by
Posting ID: 611339849Posted: 2021-03-09