Greet and escort guests to their table. Accept and process payments from restaurant guests utilizing a computerized cash register and maintain an accurate bank.
- Provide menus to guests and inform them of specials.
- Circulate through restaurant and coordinate activities of service personnel to provide fast and courteous service to customers.
- Assign bus person and food server breaks.
- Inspect and monitor cleanliness of room and compliance with safety and health code regulations.
- Resolve customer complaints, or refers to restaurant manager.
- Maintain records of number of guests served during shift, employee absences, or problems with equipment of food service.
- Operate computerized cash register to itemize and process guest checks in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintain an accurate of bank at all times.
- Previous experience as a cashier/host preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for extended periods during a shift.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posting ID: 611339883Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Cashier