Batteries Plus Bulbs, the nation's largest, fastest-growing battery and light bulb franchise is looking for a highly motivated Retail Sales Associate/Device Repair Technicians
at our Edmond store. This position focuses on the customer service experience while providing our customers with solutions to their battery, bulb and device repair needs, and contributing to the overall success of the store. Duties
Not a battery, bulb or device repair expert? No problem, we will train you!Qualifications:
- Assist retail and commercial customers.
- Replace batteries in vehicles, watches, key fobs, cell phones, tablets, etc.
- Repair cell phones, tablets, and other devices as needed.
- Add-on and upsell product.
- Maintain proper inventory by stocking and facing shelves, and charging batteries.
- Maintaining store appearance and cleanliness.
Our benefits vary by position, but may include the following
- H.S. diploma or equivalent and 6 months prior work experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience with a customer service and sales focus, preferably in a retail organization, is desired but not required.
- Ability to gain quick and solid understanding of our electronic retail and cross-reference system.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks to effectively prioritize, follow up, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal, and team player skills.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record preferred. (Is required for driving positions)
- You must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Paid Holidays
- Training and Development
- Bonus plans
- Employee Discount
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Matching 401(k)
Posting ID: 611339933Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Sales Associate Device Repair