Apple's Hardware Technology Recruiting team is passionate about delivering best-in-class recruiting service to our silicon engineering teams who build groundbreaking technology. This team utilizes effective and strategic sourcing techniques to find outstanding talent. We grow with creativity, innovation and efficiency.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- Proven background in using innovative research and sourcing methods in the pursuit to hire for specialized areas and 'hard to fill' roles.
- Sourcing experience within one or more of the following fields: software, firmware, mechanical, hardware, chip/circuit design, graphics software/hardware, platform architecture or process engineering candidates.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable experience in partnering with fellow recruiters, sourcers, hiring managers, and different levels of professionals.
- Attention to detail is required and must demonstrate meticulous organization skills.
Partnering with Technical Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand their teams' hiring needs and team dynamics. Develop sourcing strategies for identifying passive and active candidates that strive for innovation within their respective field. Provide excellent, timely collaboration with out hiring teams and ensure a detailed candidate experience.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
BA/BS Degree preferred Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.