Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans. Responsibilities
- Experience with social media analytics, including pulling metrics for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and others utilizing native platforms and social media aggregation tools, experience with Sprout Social and/or Sprinklr is a plus
- Provides data-driven, actionable insights and recommendations for improving social media engagement, acquisition, retention and conversion across all channels and works closely with cross-functional teams to provide insight and recommendations about campaigns and content.
- Maintain and improve upon automated reporting dashboards and lead
s creation of social media metrics reports,
- Must be comfortable presenting complex information to a diverse crowd of stakeholders.
- Assists with search optimization for social channels including but not limited to Pinterest and YouTube.
- Evaluate market conditions and competitor data to identify emerging trends and recommend changes or additions to measurement and analytics strategies, tactics, and tool capabilities.
- Assist SW divisions company-wide with adoption of analytic best practices, utilization of common tools and analytic disciplines needed to gauge effectiveness of customer experiences to inform decisions required to drive sales and grow market share.
- Supports additional projects as requested
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field and/or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years of experience in a business intelligence/data science/analytics role preferred
- Experience with social media analytics and reporting
- General knowledge of and interest in social media channels and emerging trends
- Knowledge of social media KPIs and all native platform analytic tools
- Experience measuring marketing campaigns and designing test scenarios
- Experience with visualization tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, DOMO and ability to build dashboard reporting
- Knowledge of digital data and analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience with advanced analytic methodologies
- Experience conducting statistical analysis using tools such as R, Python, SAS, or similar
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
Posting ID: 611340232Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Analyst Social Medium