Responsible for sales of Oracle consulting services.
Responsible for selling the Oracle consulting services. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
12 plus years of relevant field sales experience. Able to develop strong internal relationships. Able to network and develop strong business relationships with customers such that they turn to Oracle for their resource needs. Able to generate leads and submit proposals to the client utilizing a broad knowledge of Oracle service offerings. Able to generate consulting services and nurture and close the transaction. Viewed as an expert in the field. Recognized authority and leading contributor in immediate business area/function. Work is non routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/ business skills.
Colorado Pay Range: From $114,948 to $206,906 per annum
Eligible for commission and equity
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
1. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
2. Short term disability and long term disability
3. Life insurance and AD&D
4. Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
5. Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
6. Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
7. 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
8. Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
9. Paid parental leave
10. Employee Stock Purchase Plan
11. Adoption assistance
12. Financial planning and group legal
13. Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Qualifications :
We are searching for a Communications Consulting Sales Representative to sell Communications Session Delivery Consulting Solutions to major Enterprise and Service Provider customers across the US.
The Communications portfolio focus is SBC, SD-WAN, Security, and Fraud & Risk Monitoring. Qualifications
- Experience sales represented with at least 10 years of successful enterprise and/or service provider consulting sales
- Builds working relationships with license, sales consulting and delivery managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans.
- Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue
- Demonstrable solution selling skills
- Ability to scale customer organization from technical operators to IT leadership and lines of business
- Sales Professional (Ability to scale in large Accounts)
- Closer (Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis)
- Organization (ability to handle multiple accounts at once)
- Experience selling cloud and/or SaaS consulting solutions