Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
The color systems analyst is accountable for managing the timely support of business goals and objectives for the Global Color Systems team. The incumbent is responsible for meeting or exceeding the stated requirements for turnaround time on team projects. This position is responsible for implementation, training and support of the Aurora global color system for Industrial Wood/General Industrial facilities, customers and distributors globally. Specific tasks include:
- Implement Aurora color matching system at Sherwin-Williams facilities and external customers globally
- Provide support and troubleshooting to internal and external customers who will use the Aurora color matching system
- Train internal and external users on the Aurora system and color matching best practices
- Contribute to project plans and updates regarding the status of Aurora rollout at facility and customer locations
- Create and update user guides as needed- leveraging current communication tools including Sharepoint and Brand Live
- Gather and understand user system feedback and communicate requirements and proposed system updates to the Aurora technical development team
- Build technical device knowledge in order to support facilities, customers and distributors- including printers, scales, spectrophotometers, tint dispensers, etc.
- Liaise with the Global Color Lab to provide feedback in order to make improvements or changes to color databases in the Aurora system in order to support General Industrial / Industrial Wood color match needs
- Provide support for the Global Blending solution- including training and project support
- Assist with feature rollout for newly developed features within the Aurora system- including training and updating user guides
- Provide day-to-day administrative support in Aurora- including setting up organizations, user accounts, updating user locations, etc.
- Assist in coordinating S-W facility support programs- including spectrophotometer refresh and equipment calibration programs
- Provide Tier 1 support and troubleshooting for the current Phoenix color matching application as needed
- Build application expertise through assignment on projects and enhancement requests
- High School Diploma
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Color matching or blending experience
- Laboratory experience including color development/production experience
- Support Desk or troubleshooting experience
- Computer skills (Office including PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills with end users and other technical professionals
Domestic travel estimated at 30-40%. International Travel may be required. Will be more virtual for immediate future.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
Posting ID: 611340517Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Color Analyst